Types of information we collect:
Information you provide upon registration: in order to make use of the services provided through our Platform, you will need to register. When ordering or registering on our Platform, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
Information we get when you use our Platform:
- We may collect information about your activity through our Platform, such as information about which of our services you have used and how you have used them. We might know, for instance, that you searched, watched or contacted a specific car and where, etc. We might also collect log information including access times, pages viewed, etc.
- We may collect information about the content you provide or upload such as if other users have viewed such content.
- We may collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number), etc.
- When you use our services, we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods such as GPS, wireless networks, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors.
Information we get from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources (for example, missing information about your postal or email addresses) and add it to the personal information we hold about you.
Use of information we collect: we own the information we collect through this Platform. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Disclosure of information we collect:
- Information about you as well as the content that you upload on the Platform may be shared with other users.
- We may share information with entities within the Aaarims group of companies.
- We may use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function.
- We may share with and/or sell to third parties aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as user behaviors to analyze, predict future behaviors and market trends.
- We may share information with third parties for legal reasons in particular if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
- If Aaarims gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of its business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
Protection of your information:
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular and standard Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of standard and reasonable security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- However, Aaarims shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Platform including any of your information.
Third party content and integrations: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We draw your attention that by using the services, you may be providing information directly to a third party. You therefore acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information.
Google: Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Please refer to the following link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Maintenance and storage of information: your information is collected and stored on servers which are owned and maintained by or on behalf of Aaarims. We may keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out in this Policy.
User’s age – note for parents: our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. By becoming a user of our Platform you represent to us that you are of sufficient legal age and can enter into binding contracts.
Governing law and Dispute resolution: this Policy is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and any dispute relating thereto shall be of the exclusive competence of the Dubai courts. United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile. We control this Platform therefrom. We make no representation that this Platform is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Platform from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Platform in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Questions about this Platform and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this Platform or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, please do not hesitate to contact us: